Answer this question:
DO YOU REALLY WANT TO BE RICH?
YES, OF COURSE! EVERYBODY wants to be rich, of course; that’s a given. Might be human nature to dream about wanting more out of life, whether that means a bigger house, a better car, more time off, or real financial security.
Now, where we go from here?
For the next couple of weeks, I will be putting a series of posts called: A Beginner’s Guide to Becoming Rich. Its a series on how to manage your money properly as I did over the years.
The Goals of the Beginner’s Guide to Becoming Rich Series are:
- To equip you with the right mindset and money habits
- To inspire you to take charge of your finances as early as now
- To help you increase savings and pay off debt
- To show you ways to put personal assets to work to build personal wealth.
- To guide you how to protect your personal property and financial resources
- To encourage you to keep learning about money
Don’t worry! I’ll try to make it as simple and easy as I can. Here goes…
STEP 1: Change that Mindset
STEP 2: Set Financial Goals
STEP 3: Spend Less Than What You Earn
STEP 4: Create your Spending Plan
STEP 5: Manage your Money Properly
STEP 6: Eliminate your Bad Debts
STEP 7: Build Your Emergency Fund
STEP 8: Invest for Your Future
STEP 10: Live Richer
Hope to see you soon.
Stay awesome everyone!
(Photo Credit: Photo by Pamela Geer via Flickr)